Good Things To Come!

In February 2016, "Serendipi-tea" will become a new website incorporating the blog, the Etsy store, tarot readings, and other services! Stay tuned!

Thursday, October 1, 2015

5 Things To Like This Week

Southern soul.  
1.  Jason Isbell's new album "Something More Than Free".  I have been listening to Pandora lately and I have Isbell as one of my stations.  They've been playing songs from his new album and I LOVE IT.  Isbell is an amazing storyteller and lyricist who gets right down to the soul of things.  I always try to describe music, but you really just gotta listen to it.  Anyway, I was having a convo with a friend about this and we both miss him "letting loose" with The Drive By Truckers, but I think I might like this sober, toned down version better.

I might talk to them.  So there's that too . . .
2.  Momma deer and two babies.  I see them everyday on my walk to work!  They bed down during the day in the wooded hill near my house.  I'm convinced that deer are my spirit animal guide.  They are the symbol of unconditional love and kindness.  Deer show us that one can be powerful and gentle.

Nature is rad.
3.  Spearfish Canyon.  I am very lucky to live close to some really pretty scenic drives.  Spearfish Canyon has a beautiful mix of deciduous and evergreen trees.  This makes for a rad Fall leaf display.

Spice-yaaaay!
4.  Radishes.  Yes.  Radishes.  They are good.  They are crunchy and spicy.


5.  MUTTS.  I love this comic.  Plus, they are big supporters of pet adoption, which is a good thing.

xoxo,
Nik

No comments: