1. The New Girl. This show is about 3 roommates. It is another one that I've found on Netflix and really like. I will be watching it and cackling like a crazy person! I'm sure my neighbors think this is awesome.
I made dis!
2. Homemade Apple Crisp. I picked a bunch of apples off the crab apple tree growing in the back of my house. I chilled them and then cut them up and made an apple crisp! It was so simple. Just flour, brown sugar, oatmeal, white sugar, and cinnamon and spices, plus oven time and it was done! I ate it with a couple spoon fulls of vanilla Greek yogurt instead of ice cream--you know, for my health and stuff.
Doe a deer. A female deer.
3. The Deer. Every morning when I walk to work, I see these two deer. There is a lady deer and a dude deer. They always see me and sniff at me but they stay put. Then last night when I was walking home, I saw lady deer, one dude deer, and 2 baby deer! What!!!? They all sniffed at me and one of the babies kept lifting it's head up and down every time I moved. We were playing hide and seek with each other! Those deer are too silly!
4. Heat. It's been about -20 for the past 3 days. I am so "liking" heat in my house right now. Negative numbers are just too cold!
Like a blanket for your neck.
5. Infinity Scarves. I have a ton of regular scarves. I'm turning several of them into infinity scarves. Real easy. Sew a loose straight stitch across one with the ends together. Done. Then if you ever want your regular scarves back, pull the loose straight stitch out. So easy!