Good Things To Come!

In February 2016, "Serendipi-tea" will become a new website incorporating the blog, the Etsy store, tarot readings, and other services! Stay tuned!

Thursday, September 24, 2015

5 Things To Like This Week

Cake "anything" is usually a good bet.
1.  Birthday Cake M&M's.  My favorite candy are Peanut Butter M&M's, but these are a close second.  The really do taste like birthday cake!  Lots of sugar . . . ugh, I am trying to cut back, but I do have a sweet tooth.

Cotton.  Candy.  Water.  Trust me.
2.  Powerade Zero Mixed Berry.  I call this . . . cotton candy water.  Why?  Because it tastes exactly like cotton candy.  Seriously.  

I like her make-up.
3.  Halloween Costumes.  Start looking now!  I'm pretty certain I am going to be a witch for Halloween this year.  I'll make my costume because I like for it to be one-of-a-kind.  I already have a black cat and the witch cackle.  Hehehe!

Picture by Sodak Moments.
4.  Night Hikes.  This weekend I went out on a cool night hike with my gentleman friend.  We had headlamps and it was pretty cool.  We hiked and climbed up large "mountain/cliff" called Lookout.  It literally "looks out" over the entire town.  It was so cool to see the lights of the small town and then look up to see the moon and stars.

This guy gets it.

5.  Fall Equinox/Full SUPER Moon/Lunar Eclipse.  If you are interested in Energy and how it effects us, this is the perfect week to test it out.  We are smack dab in the middle of a massive wave of solar energy too,  Whoo hoo!  We are also at the beginning of Mercury Retrograde--when communication, contracts, electronics, and new beginnings are effected.  Don't freak out.  Just keep an eye on things, try not to let negativity rule, and take more self-care, alone time.  You'll ride the wave just fine, brah.  Trust me.

Luv,
Nik

No comments: