Good Things To Come!

In February 2016, "Serendipi-tea" will become a new website incorporating the blog, the Etsy store, tarot readings, and other services! Stay tuned!

Friday, December 12, 2014

5 Things To Like This Week

It's really not so bad.
1.  Decaf coffee.  Sometimes I get stressed out.  Sometimes I get anxiety.  You know what doesn't help me?  Caffeine.  It's funny because I always thought it did!  I thought it helped wake me up or keep my attention sustained and it does, when I am not stressed out.  I still love a good cup of regular coffee, but not when I am in high-stress mode!  Decaf still has a little caffeine in it, so if you are trying to cut it out completely . . . HERBAL TEA is awesome!

One step closer to you . . .
2.  Being out in nature.  I've been writing about running outside lately and loving it.  I've also started taking walks outside too.  I live really close to the creek that runs through our small town and there is a path that runs right alongside it.  I love heading out on a brisk, bright night and just walking a bit in it--with some good tunes, of course.

Abuelita="Grannie"  Ha ha!  I love this!
3.  Mexican hot chocolate.  One of my work study students (he's from Mexico and he is wonderful!) gave me some of this stuff and it is great!  Spicy, warm, and just the right amount of sweet.  It comes in solid form and you pour warm milk over it and it is divine!

Always try fruit when it is offered to you!  Unless you're Snow White or something.
4.  Pears.  I've been finding some really good pears right now!  Isn't that funny?  I thought they were in season in the Fall, but the past few I've had have been fantastic.

And make your bed.  That's key.
5.  32 Unusual Ways to Love Ourselves.  This list is WONDERFUL.  I really need to do #13 more.

Have a wonderful weekend!

xoxo,
Nik

1 comment:

Mom said...

LOVE this Nikki! Mom