Good Things To Come!

In February 2016, "Serendipi-tea" will become a new website incorporating the blog, the Etsy store, tarot readings, and other services! Stay tuned!

Monday, December 29, 2014

5 Things To Like This Week

The bottle has an eagle on it!!  'Merica!!
1.  Alaskan Winter Ale.  This stuff is tasty!  It is a amber colored ale and it has spruce tips in it, which makes it a deeper, almost sweet/earthy, rich, tasting ale.

"Don't worry about a thing."
Three little birds told me to drink this tea . . .
and then to tell you all about it!
2.  Marley's Mellow Mood tea.  Not feeling like a beer to relax?  You gotta check out this Mellow Mood tea.  It is fantastic!  Here's why it's so "mellow".  It's the herbs, man.  The tea contains lemon balm, hops, Valerian root, chamomile, and passion flower in addition to the added flavor.  This is your basic recipe for any herbal tea on the market that helps you chill out.  I love that it's so convenient to find a good ready-made iced tea.

This is what it looks like now.  Pretty rad, right?
3.  Bridal Falls in Spearfish Canyon.  This is my "thinking spot" in the winter.  Anyway, it is beautiful now that it is frozen and it isn't too far up the canyon.  I love being able to drive a bit and then just park my car in the pull out and chillax.  Plus, I don't have to get out of my car and be a giant wussy about the cold.  I can enjoy a warm drink and just hang out.  Do you have a spot like this?

Do you have some?  DON'T TELL ME!
4.  Peanut Brittle.  Keep me away from this stuff.  I will eat it all.  No, seriously.  I will eat it all.  There will be none for you.

These kids make me so thankful. . . especially the one rolling his eyes.
5.   The Best For Last.  My nephew is 8.  We like to tease each other.  This Christmas I put his gift in a bag with tissue paper.  We all took turns opening gifts on Christmas Eve.  Each time his turn came around, I would say, quite obnoxiously, "Open the present in the bag next!"  In response to my insisting, he would completely ignore me!  So, finally, at the end of opening all his presents he gets to mine and opens it.  The present really wasn't anything too special (just a Minion and a baseball full of gum), but what he said to me was MY favorite present of this entire Christmas:

"Thank you.  I had to save the best for last."  

In fact, that just might be the highlight of my entire year, dude.

xoxo,
Nik

No comments: