Good Things To Come!

In February 2016, "Serendipi-tea" will become a new website incorporating the blog, the Etsy store, tarot readings, and other services! Stay tuned!

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

5 Things To Like This Week


There is a god and she is good.
1.  "Lawless" movie.  Guess what?  I like another movie this week!  It's cold outside, man!  And . . . Oh-my-Tom-Hardy!  *swoon*  This movie is hottie-central.  It has a pretty good plot too, about prohibition and moonshine bootlegging.  At times, the plot moves a little slow, but that's okay because you can just watch the beautiful men be bad ass.  Yes, please.


2.  Getting back to my authentic self.  Not sure where to start, but . . . It's always been there, kinda hiding out.  I haven't felt this confidence, excitement, and looking forward to unearthing the good in me to share with others for a very long time.  I'll be writing more about it soon.  Exciting stuff, right?  You feel me?

I love this picture more and more every time I see it.
3.  My sister.  My whole family was able to be together this Thanksgiving and it was wonderful.  Now that I'm closer, I'm spending a lot more time with my younger sister too.  She is 7 years younger than I am and we went through a period where we didn't like each other and then just tolerated each other.  Now I think we actually "like" each other.  Plus, she and her husband made the cutest kid ever--so that doesn't hurt either.

Look at all this!!  Fun, right?!
4.  Another surprise birthday gift!  My best friend from high school, D, sent me this in the mail for my birthday!  I love her presents because there is always something unique and handmade in them.  This time she sent me the coolest hand-made colored pencil holder.  Plus, tea!, a tea cup, a cool owl dish, a picture of her two beautiful children (for my fridge!), a groovy sketch book, some pretty ribbon, and a beautiful card.  I gotta say:  I have awesome friends.


5.  The Awkward Yeti.  Sometimes, when I need a little grounding, I read these comics.  "Heart and Brain" is my favorite.  It is a comic about life and Science.  {Thanks for showing me this Sarah!}  They always make me nod my head and go, "Ah ha" and giggle.  I like that.

Luv,
Nik

2 comments:

Mrs. Aaberg said...

I still tolerate you, just so we're clear ;) just joking! Love you!

Nik said...

Love you too, freak show. ;-)