Good Things To Come!

In February 2016, "Serendipi-tea" will become a new website incorporating the blog, the Etsy store, tarot readings, and other services! Stay tuned!

Friday, November 28, 2014

5 Things To Like This Week

I have the pink one.
1.  Running light.  Because the days are shorter now, I've been running a lot at night.  I needed to find a headlamp.  Instead, I found this cool neck lamp.  It's really bright and easy to use.  It's just a rubber cord with a light on the end, but it keeps me from breaking my butt when I am running at night.

oh deer.  hi.
2.  Deer.  I live in a smaller town and I am lucky to be able to walk to work.  Every morning I walk up a wooded hill.  I love seeing deer on my way.  One morning, it was lightly snowing, but really cold, like -15 and I saw 3 deer laying down with the snow falling quietly around them.  It was so peaceful and a nice way to start my day.

Stock up.  It goes away after Christmas.
3.  Ginger Snappish tea by Bigelow.  This is my FAVORITE seasonal tea.  It really tastes like a ginger snap cookie.

How could you resist?  It's literally smiling at you!
4.  Peppermint flavored Vegan Hemp Balm.  I think I'm addicted to chapstick (which I hear is a real thing).  Well, it might not be that bad . . . but I love the stuff.  I ran out of the one I had on my desk at work this week.  I went to the bookstore and found this stuff which is great!  It goes on smooth and smells great.



5.  Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars is . . . blowing my mind!!!  Gotta love some good ol' fashioned funk to show the new kids how it's done!  I can listen to this song and instantly be in a good mood.

xoxo,
Nik

No comments: