Good Things To Come!

In February 2016, "Serendipi-tea" will become a new website incorporating the blog, the Etsy store, tarot readings, and other services! Stay tuned!

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

5 Things To Like This Week

Muffins make muffin tops.  Bad Nikki.
1.  Chocolate Chip Muffins.  I love bakery goods.  These happened to be on my kitchen table this week and I ate too many.  But they were delicious!

Read with me.
2.  Books I'm Reading.  Do you need a book suggestion?  Don't forget that I list all the books I'm reading on my Reading List 2014 page.  There is a link on the right sidebar.  I am currently reading Sherman Alexie's latest novel "Blasphemy" and it is incredible.

So good, you forget it's yogurt.
3.  Greek Yogurt.  Tillamook Farmstyle Greek, to be specific.  This stuff is so thick and creamy.  It's almost like eating ice cream, but it's easier on my stomach.  I'm lactose intolerant and for some reason I can stomach this yogurt OK.  Anyway, I like the strawberry.  It's my favorite.

hello
4.  Jack White's new album.  The new album "Lazaretto" is good, but "Blunderbuss" was way better.  I got my pre-ordered copy this weekend.  There are a few good songs (like 3), but the rest I could take or leave.  It is not like his first album, where I liked every single song.  Bummer.  But I still want to marry his eccentric ass. . .

Oh, snap!
5.  Snapdragons.  I like flowers--can you tell?  I purchased some perennial Snapdragons for the first time this year and I love them!  They are so colorful and the flowers are so pretty.

Love,
Nik

{photo credits}

No comments: