Good Things To Come!

In February 2016, "Serendipi-tea" will become a new website incorporating the blog, the Etsy store, tarot readings, and other services! Stay tuned!

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

5 Things To Like This Week

Liquid fruit.  Good.
1.  Redd's Strawberry Ale.  There are two kinds of Redd's, Apple and Strawberry.  The Strawberry is amaze-balls.  It's 5% too, so it does the job nicely.


Delicious and Nutrish!

2.  Belvita Soft Bakes Breakfast Bars:  Oats and Chocolate.  This is another wonderful Jeff-grocery-store-surprise-purchase.  I love when he goes to the store!  These little, soft bars are perfect for my (sometimes) rushed morning.  They go great with a nice, strong cup of coffee and they keep me full until lunch!

Eat me?  Probably not.

3.  Sugar and Spice Soaps.  These soaps look so delicious you want to eat them instead of scrub with them!  Plus, this shop is one of many on Storenvy--the coolest place on the internet for shopping!

Snuggle?  Probably not.

4.  Free Hermit Crabs.  I saw a post in my local classifieds online for free hermit crabs.  I just had to supply the tank.  I thought this would be the perfect pet for my nephew who has allergies.  Hopefully, he thinks they are cool.

Tip:  Poke holes in potatoes.  Microwave for 5 minutes on each side.
Chop roughly.  Freeze for 10 minutes.  No boiling required.
5.  Potato Salad.  I love potato salad in the summer.  I found the best "skinny" recipe too.  It calls for Greek yogurt and lite mayo.  Plus, I added a little dill and real bacon bits.  OMG.  It was so good.  Here's the recipe for:  SKINNY POTATO SALAD.

Have a good one lovelies!
Nik


Photo Credits

No comments: