Good Things To Come!

In February 2016, "Serendipi-tea" will become a new website incorporating the blog, the Etsy store, tarot readings, and other services! Stay tuned!

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

5 Things To Like This Week


Coffee makes me happy in the morning.
1.  Gevalia Coffee.  Jeff sometimes does our grocery shopping (and he does an awesome job).  I love sending him to the grocery store because he always comes back with good stuff.  Last time he went, I had coffee down on the list and he picked up some delicious Gevalia coffee.  Good coffee is such a great treat!  

Photo courtesy of the Green Thread FB Page.
2.  I won $25 to Green Thread!  The Green Thread is a cool, funky local clothing shop.  They sell gently used and new clothing.  I love this store because I always find something unique there.  I also really like the time they put into their displays and the welcoming vibe I always get when I go in!  Anyway, I won a $25 gift card when I shared and liked a post online.  So, I was excited!  I found the cutest scarf with swallows on it, earrings, and a nice linen skirt for summer!

These make perfect recycled bud vases!  Plus, you can drink 'em first!
3.  Vase for the office.  Always keep a small bud vase in your office or desk drawer in case you see a flower or two you like.  I've just recycled a glass, single serving, small wine bottle.  I love daffodils and they are everywhere right now.  It's just really nice to have some fresh flowers on your desk to brighten your day!

Pinterest Idea mug.  It's huge!  It holds up to 16oz!  Only $11.99!  
4.  I added 30 new products to Serendipi-tea Chic!  These items range from ideas I found on Pinterest, to used books, jewelry I handcrafted, and really unique antique store finds!  Plus, I have a new idea brewing for this summer!  Check out the new items here:

It puts the lotion on its skin.  I'm weird.
5.  Forever Sunshine Lotion from Bath and Body Works.  This lotion is awesome!  I actually got it for Christmas and am just starting to enjoy it now.  It smells like Summer!  "Forever Sunshine, a fresh blend of golden apricot, pink peonies, and a hint of praline that captures the romance of warm days that linger into cool autumn."

xoxo,
Nik


05/13/2014 photo credits

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your boyfriend is pretty awesome. Coffee is just the beginning! :)