Good Things To Come!

In February 2016, "Serendipi-tea" will become a new website incorporating the blog, the Etsy store, tarot readings, and other services! Stay tuned!

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Find The Magic

 “She's the kind of girl who would rather be magical to you than belong to you."  --Nikita Gill
I don't make New Year's resolutions on January 1st.  I always make them on my birthday, November 1st.  October 31st is the Witch's New Year after all.  *loud cackle*

Last year was all about facing fear.  I think I did a pretty good job of that.  The fears showed right up.  I looked them in the face and shouted, "Be gone with you!" and they scampered away.  That's not to say that all my fears are gone, or that those old fears don't sometimes creep up on me.  They do.  But guess what?  I'm just a little braver now.
Bears, Spirits, the darkness, madness, spiders, shadows, and narcissists are all taking a backseat in my awareness now.  

This year I want to . . .


It's just a mindset, you know.  It doesn't really have anything to do with white rabbits and magic wands--unless you want it to be about that.  I am talking about excitement and wonder in my day to day life.  

A good song on the radio.

A walk on a winter day when the snow is falling gently through the trees.

A forest hideaway with special energy.

A handwritten piece of poetry.

Magic is everywhere and I intend to believe in it . . . 
to walk with it . . .
and to see it in the everyday.

Welcome.

Love,
Nik


No comments: