Good Things To Come!

In February 2016, "Serendipi-tea" will become a new website incorporating the blog, the Etsy store, tarot readings, and other services! Stay tuned!

Thursday, October 22, 2015

5 Things To Like This Week

Don't interrupt this girl during her sick grooves.
1.  Amazon Prime Music.  If you have an amazon prime account you can listen to some pretty rad music stations in addition to the cool perks of being a member.  For example, today I listened to a 90's station that rocked my socks off.  Who would've thought free shipping could sound so sweet?
Coffee time with Gabby in the mornings.
2.  May Cause Miracles by Gabrielle Bernstein:  A 40 day guidebook of subtle shifts for radical change and unlimited happiness.  I love how she uses the term "spirit junkie".  I'd say of all the things to get addicted to, Spirit is an okay one.  This is a lovely daily read during my "morning time", before work.

"This sage is sourced from California with respect for the plant and earth when it is harvested."
3.  The White Witch Parlor.  This woman is really on top of her white witch game with this online store.  I love her website and she has done a really clever job with packaging.  She's even created "empath" oil!  I also love her "chakras" section.  I could spend all day browsing!


4.  KIND Bars:  specifically dark chocolate chunk.  You know something is going to be good when "chocolate" and "chunk" are in the title.  I tried one of these today and it was delicious.  Plus, it contains whole grains, which are good for you too.

Not the best picture, but I wanted to show you the size of the bottle!  It was a full .33oz.

5.  Aromatherapy Oils.  I'm all about promoting small businesses and this online Etsy shop, Naturals by Nana, is wonderful.  I was so happy with the essential oils I bought from this online store.  I received myrrh and sandalwood.  I love to mix them together and wear them every day.  Myrrh can be used for purification and protection.  However, I was first drawn to this fragrant scent because it was highly valued in ancient Egypt.  The sandalwood oil has a nice earthy, grounding quality to it.

Love ya!
Nik

1 comment:

Luna said...

Beautiful blog and lovely post! I'm a huge fan of Gabrielle Bernstein and her books. Being a spirit junkie is something I can totally relate to. Oh, those Kind bars are so yummy! They even have ones now with popcorn in them. Thanks for sharing all these wonderful things! Have a lovely week...:)