Good Things To Come!

In February 2016, "Serendipi-tea" will become a new website incorporating the blog, the Etsy store, tarot readings, and other services! Stay tuned!

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Nature Walks and Butterfly Wings

Nature walks to pretty jewelry!
I try to get out into nature once a day.  Even a short walk will do.  When I get flustered or feel stressed, as long as I can go outside for a few minutes, things always get better.

I found this real butterfly wing and feather on one of my walks (I found a broken robin's egg shell too!).  The violas are real and are from my garden.  The brooch is styled after late 19th century pieces and is only $12.99 my Etsy shop: "SerendipiteaSpirit".  I can also make this into a necklace, no problem.

This piece is direct from my walk to you!  

Love,
Nik

No comments: