Good Things To Come!

In February 2016, "Serendipi-tea" will become a new website incorporating the blog, the Etsy store, tarot readings, and other services! Stay tuned!

Thursday, November 13, 2014

5 Things to Like This Week

It looks weird, but it is awesome.  Kinda like pugs.
1.  Fresh ginger in H20.  My friend Sarah gave me this awesome idea.  I love fresh ginger!  It is inexpensive and it lasts quite a while.  All you have to do is peel the outer skin off and the inside is spicy and wonderful.  You can add it to tea, plain hot water, or a cold water bottle.  I am always trying to find something to add to my water because I hate drinking it plain. . . even though I know how good it is for me!  It also has many health benefits like boosting immunity, and more HERE.  I just think it tastes good.

I love marshmallows in my hot chocolate.
2.  Hot chocolate and buttershots.  So I got to thinking one day when I was at work, "What do people drink buttershot liquor with?"  And then it dawned on me that buttershots are pretty much the same thing as caramel.  And caramel is fantastic with chocolate.  So, I grabbed a couple shooters and threw them in my fridge for a snow day.  I'm sure I am not the first person to do this . . . but I am glad I did.  It was fantastic!


3.  Earthy Body Hemp Seed Nag Champa Lotion.  If I had a favorite of my five things to like this week, this would be it.  I LOVE THIS STUFF.  It smells like an earth mother incense explosion.  It is fantastic and, trust me, when you wear it, you will get compliments and because it is nag champa, you will feel pretty chill too.  It's made with hemp oil, is non-greasy, and smells great.  I'm in love with this lotion.

It's always fun to get something other than bills in the mail, right?
4.  Sarah's gift.  My best friend Sarah sent me the BEST birthday package filled with goodies for me and the kittens!  There was organic catnip and toys that the girls went nuts for!  Sarah has to eat gluten free products, so she sent me a tasty chocolate chip "Whenever Bar"--so yummy with a cup of coffee.  Bozeman has a tea shop now and she went there and hand picked me a tin of chai tea--which I LOVE!  And to get me my Montana fix, she included a bag of the famous "Bequet Caramels".  These caramels are like crack--Montana crack.  I couldn't have asked for a better gift!  Thank you chica!

Yes.  I'm laughing at my own joke right now.
5.  President's Day.  I got to sleep in, watch movies, and drink spiked hot chocolate.  Damn . . . it feels good to be a librarian (who works for the state and gets the day off).  :-)

xoxo,
Nik

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You're welcome lady!
Glad you enjoyed your present :)