Good Things To Come!

In February 2016, "Serendipi-tea" will become a new website incorporating the blog, the Etsy store, tarot readings, and other services! Stay tuned!

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

5 Things To Like This Week

Don't try to spray this on your face.  That's not how it works.
1.  Wrinkle Release Spray.  My boyfriend's Mom has some really good ideas.  I've never tried a wrinkle release spray until now and it!  Jeff brought was doing laundry at my house and he brought over one of his nice work shirts and showed me this stuff his mom told him about.  It works great!  You just spray the garment, then stretch it a bit and viola! no wrinkles!

Bay Leaf, Spearfish, SD.

2.  Bay Leaf Restaurant.  We have the coolest little restaurant here in Spearfish that serves the best variety of ethnic and American food.  Jeff and I went there for lunch one day and I had the Mediterranean platter with falafel, hummus and pita bread.  Jeff had a hearty, crispy Ruben.  I was surprised that such a nice variety was available.  Plus, the atmosphere was fancy, but not too fancy that you felt like you had to dress up.
Very unique, comfortable, and eco friendly.
3.  New Wholesalers for Serendipi-tea Chic!  I am very excited about being able to offer you some wonderful new items in the boutique from some awesome wholesalers.  I've teamed up with a unique and affordable jewelry and accessory company and a funky, boho, all natural place.  I am very excited to share these items with you.  I've decided to feature an item on my blog every Friday.  The new entry will be titled, "Friday's Featured Find".  I hope you like them!

relieves stress | improves memory | fights infection

4.  Rosemary.  I am in love with rosemary.  I have a really good essential oil that I use to fragrance my homemade baking soda shampoo.  I also plan on planting a ton of it this Spring too.  I just love the savory and deep smell of it!
It's not the only treatment option, but it works for my cat and I'm very grateful for that.

5.  Hills Science Diet Y/D food for cats.  This food is a lifesaver.  My cat is old and has hyperthyroidism.  Basically her body is burning calories too fast and she loses a ton of weight if she doesn't have this medicine and iodine-free food.  I am so thankful that I have a good vet who prescribed this food instead of having to give her a pill twice a day.

Love,
Nik

Photo Credits

No comments: