Good Things To Come!

In February 2016, "Serendipi-tea" will become a new website incorporating the blog, the Etsy store, tarot readings, and other services! Stay tuned!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

There's A Talking Time and a Face-Eating Time

For those of you who don't know:  I have a MONSTROUS fear of BEARS.  They are not just roaming the forest searching for berries, rolling around lazily with their cubs, dipping their hands in the honey hives, and munching on elk carcasses.  Oh no, they are looking for unsuspecting hikers and campers for "face-eating" time.

Bears are not cool, man.

So when I came across this website titled, "6 Popular Children's Books That Teach Kids Horrible Lessons", and the freaking "Berenstain Bears and the Bully" was on the list, I smiled to myself. 

These people know what I'm talking about.


Your Friend,
Nik

No comments: