Good Things To Come!

In February 2016, "Serendipi-tea" will become a new website incorporating the blog, the Etsy store, tarot readings, and other services! Stay tuned!

Thursday, August 13, 2015

5 Things to Like This Week

These are from my garden.  Real life.
1.  Snapdragons.  I love these delicate, yet hardy, little flowers!  I bought quite a few of these for my garden this year.  I bought them before they bloomed, so it was a surprise to see what color would pop out.  Anyway, I think I like these better than daffodils, just because daffodil season is so short!

You put the lime in the coconut , , ,
2.  Coffeemate Coconut Coffee Creamer.  I love coconut flavored anything.  This creamer is the perfect start of the day.

I'm expensive.  $30
3.  Aveda Chakra 1.  I try not to promote things that are really expensive (because this one is), but I really do love this idea.  I received this from a co-worker.  I wear it when I go out for my run/walks.  It just gives me that extra boost.  I am going to switch over to just using essential oils when this runs out, but for now I will spritz away with the scents of olibanum, patchouli and vetiver !

Yay.  Now do that at home.  Thank you.
4.  The Sturgis 75th Annual Rally is OVER!  That's really all I got for this one.


5.  EVERYONE who came forward to help me when my cat was senselessly injured and needed emergency surgery.  I love you all more than you could ever know!

Love,
Nik

No comments: