Good Things To Come!

In February 2016, "Serendipi-tea" will become a new website incorporating the blog, the Etsy store, tarot readings, and other services! Stay tuned!

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

5 Things To Like This Week

Crunch and protein = a good combo!
1.  Chobani Greek yogurt + Kashi crunch cereal.  It's a snack or a meal!  I've been addicted to these yogurts at work.  I love that the cereal gives it that extra crunch and protein.

Mine's the purple one.  I love it.

2.  My new running belt.  It's an essential whenever I head out for a run,  It has two zippered pockets and it is purple!!

Look at that head!  Love it!!!
3.  A Guiness.  I have been singing the praises of other craft beers, when this Irish beauty has been there all along!  This is my new favorite beer!

Melted last week, frozen this week!  Wacky weather?  Shifty, I'd say!

4.  Bridal Falls is back to winter.  Well, we just made it through the shift, . . Anyway, as I've written about before, this is my thinking/happy place.  She's frozen over and classy as ever!  It's just a quick drive up Spearfish Canyon to see this pretty lady!!


5.  "Be good to yourself.  Be good to others."  That's all I got this week!

Love you,
Nik

No comments: