Good Things To Come!

In February 2016, "Serendipi-tea" will become a new website incorporating the blog, the Etsy store, tarot readings, and other services! Stay tuned!

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

5 Things To Like This Week

Put the lime in the water bottle.
1.  My new water bottle.  My friend and work-out partner, J, surprised me with the coolest water bottle.  It has a little compartment on the bottom with a juicer to infuse the water with different flavors!  I've only tried lemon and lime so far, but I am excited to try some other recipes too.  I just love it!

Still not enough characters in this shot!
2.  "Once Upon A Time" TV show on Netflix and Hulu Plus.  This show is basically a long fairy tale!  I am addicted!  I just love the costumes and the hair and makeup.  Plus, the story is just so dang awesome!  I am in awe of how the writers are making this show work!  It can get a bit cheesy and is really "girlie", but it's still pretty good despite that.  And OMG, Hook is seriously a hottie.  I've always had a thing for pirates!!

So simple.  So sweet!
3.  Sweetly Twisted Tea from Good Earth.  My friend Sarah sent my a wonderful "Thinking of You" card with some tea.  This Sweetly Twisted was one of them.  It is so good!  It basically tastes like a rich, black tea with a naturally sweet twist.  Almost like Southern sweet iced tea, hot.  Sarah likes to blend it with another plain black tea bag to make it a bit stronger and just slightly sweet.  She's a smart cookie!

oooooold long joooohnson
4.  South Park.  So, I know, this show has been on the air for a long time, but I'm just getting into it.  I am lucky because every episode of this show is on Hulu.  I've laughed so hard!  It's not a new show, but I just like it a lot . . .

no cherry!  no cherry!  la da daaa!
5.  Otter Pops.  I love Otter Pops soooo much!  They are like frozen kool-aid.  They're not just for kids!  They are for me!!!!

Luuvvss,
Nik

No comments: